3302 Mardis Rd, Orlando, FL 328083 beds, 2 baths, 1,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 559 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 092229052400090
- Zillow Home ID: 46087999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3302 Mardis Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosemont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% greater than in Orlando, and 287% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosemont home values.
- 3306 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$313K422,776
- 3312 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$253K322,265
- 3303 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$787K55.54,582
- 3318 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$301K51.52,808
- 3307 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 3027 Bess Ln Orlando, FL$238K321,776
- 3313 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$272K42.52,545
- 3319 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$143K321,600
- 3025 Bess Ln Orlando, FL$101K31.51,504
- 3325 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$128K321,489
- 3018 Bess Ln Orlando, FL$244K321,797
- 3023 Bess Ln Orlando, FL$109K321,652
- 3324 Mardis Rd Orlando, FL$299K41.51,834
- 4336 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL$135K321,681
- Bess Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 4404 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 4415 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL$125K321,900
- 4324 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL$388K223,021
- 4408 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL$151K321,841
- 4419 Baybreeze Rd Orlando, FL$132K321,580
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292