3302 Wellington St, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: N0001364017
- Zillow Home ID: 12531936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3302 Wellington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Providence Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Providence Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Providence Park home values.
- 3304 Wellington St Richmond, VA$97K--11,000
- 3300 Wellington St Richmond, VA$57K21888
- 3306 Wellington St Richmond, VA$98K311,000
- 516 Pollock St Richmond, VA$67K411,300
- 3306 Wellington St Richmond, VA$106K31--
- 3308 Wellington St Richmond, VA$99K--11,000
- 519 Pollock St Richmond, VA--------
- 3310 Wellington St Richmond, VA$99K--21,000
- 514 Pollock St Richmond, VA$61K--11,014
- 3224 Wellington St Richmond, VA--------
- 600 Pollock St Richmond, VA$100K31.51,791
- 3312 Wellington St Richmond, VA$79K21720
- 517 Pollock St Richmond, VA$96K--11,046
- 3225 Wellington St Richmond, VA--------
- 512 Pollock St Richmond, VA$68K--2864
- 515 Pollock St Richmond, VA$114K--11,276
- 511 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$60K--1996
- 3220 Wellington St Richmond, VA--------
- 601 Pollock St Richmond, VA$61K311,188
- 601 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$67K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.