- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3303 Detroit Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 296 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 873 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: N0051187002
- Zillow Home ID: 12534455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3303 Detroit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Richmond, and 91.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3305 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$67K--1.5975
- 3301 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$72K31.5831
- 3307 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$62K--1988
- Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$116K321,422
- 3309 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$52K21845
- 3302 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$51K21720
- 3311 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$67K211,680
- 3304 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$62K--1720
- 3300 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$53K21720
- 3229 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$85K--11,184
- 3306 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$50K21720
- 1900 Pollock St Richmond, VA--------
- 3228 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$55K311,387
- 3308 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$64K31940
- 3225 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$66K31900
- 3224 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$55K311,026
- 3223 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$65K31900
- 3309 5th Ave Richmond, VA$69K311,400
- 3307 5th Ave Richmond, VA$85K421,300
- 3305 5th Ave Richmond, VA$78K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.