- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,251 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $192,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: O5364288
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Street Private, Front Exposure \ West, Architectural Style \ Bungalow
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 142229016014060
- Zillow Home ID: 46122113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts College Park home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among College Park homes, this home is 3.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
|3225 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$262K||3||2||1,985|
|3307 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$653K||4||4||4,185|
|3309 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$446K||3||3||2,319|
|3221 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$201K||2||1||1,046|
|3300 Oberlin Ave Orlando, FL||$171K||2||1||851|
|3224 Oberlin Ave Orlando, FL||$236K||2||2||1,233|
|3308 Oberlin Ave Orlando, FL||$325K||3||2.5||2,249|
|3215 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$300K||3||2||1,859|
|218 W Par St Orlando, FL||$204K||3||1||984|
|212 W Par St Orlando, FL||$201K||3||2||1,035|
|3218 Oberlin Ave Orlando, FL||$199K||2||1||933|
|3302 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$465K||4||3||2,770|
|3226 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$179K||2||1||774|
|210 W Par St Orlando, FL||$212K||2||1||1,116|
|3220 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$172K||2||1||994|
|3310 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$555K||5||3.5||3,332|
|3209 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$246K||3||1||1,546|
|300 W Par St Orlando, FL||$187K||2||1||813|
|3212 Oberlin Ave Orlando, FL||$219K||3||1||1,120|
|3218 Helen Ave Orlando, FL||$194K||2||1||1,062|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!