- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3303 Linworth Ln, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01001970010000
- Zillow Home ID: 765314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3303 Linworth Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50315 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
- 3307 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$112K41.5988
- 3233 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$124K31.51,006
- 3313 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$106K31.51,168
- 320 E Hughes Ave Des Moines, IA$91K42936
- 3300 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$115K31.5820
- 3308 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$99K31.51,004
- 3232 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$96K21960
- 3317 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$95K31927
- 3312 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$126K34992
- 3224 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$98K21884
- 324 E Hughes Ave Des Moines, IA$80K421,906
- 316 E Hughes Ave Des Moines, IA$119K31.51,188
- 3322 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$110K321,219
- 3401 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$131K321,800
- 3302 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$131K31.51,385
- 3308 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$104K311,008
- 3220 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$125K32.51,212
- 3312 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$109K311,030
- 3402 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$108K311,172
- 3405 Linworth Ln Des Moines, IA$99K32972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!