3304 Mckinley St, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 2 baths, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 25 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $736
- MLS #: 140039679
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4537741800
- Zillow Home ID: 16976104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3304 Mckinley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3312 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$590K21794
- 3316 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$597K421,161
- 3303 Gregory St San Diego, CA$608K311,060
- 3309 Gregory St San Diego, CA$624K321,261
- 3315 Gregory St San Diego, CA$599K211,044
- 3242 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$511K21790
- 3322-3324 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$702K211,500
- 3321 Gregory St San Diego, CA$724K211,091
- 3268 Boundary St San Diego, CA$491K21576
- 3241 Gregory St San Diego, CA$546K21990
- 3238 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$592K211,176
- 3253 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$882K322,339
- 3327 Gregory St San Diego, CA$571K21888
- 3233 Gregory St San Diego, CA$705K421,820
- 3245 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$549K21733
- 3332-3334 Boundary St San Diego, CA$834K432,236
- 3227 Gregory St San Diego, CA$602K221,193
- 3331 Gregory St San Diego, CA$563K21860
- 3230 Mckinley St San Diego, CA$733K321,566
- 3244 Boundary St San Diego, CA$564K21850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!