3304 Oneill Ct, Soquel, CA 950734 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $795,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 03003154000
- Zillow Home ID: 16127933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3304 Oneill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95073 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Soquel, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95073 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Soquel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95073 home values.
- 3320 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$841K42.52,600
- 3288 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$724K432,010
- 3336 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$993K42.52,859
- 3272 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$728K432,010
- 3352 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$831K52.52,234
- 3303 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$723K432,210
- 3287 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$734K432,196
- 3319 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$718K432,010
- 3500 Paper Mill Rd Soquel, CA$891K422,431
- 3256 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$864K432,540
- 3271 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$814K42.52,030
- 3368 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$736K432,010
- 3335 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$811K42.52,540
- 3300 Paper Mill Rd Soquel, CA$587K21960
- 3510 Paper Mill Rd Soquel, CA$629K411,700
- 3530 Paper Mill Rd Soquel, CA$580K321,764
- 3351 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$844K33.52,077
- 3240 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$1.06M42.52,540
- 3384 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$746K432,010
- 3255 Oneill Ct Soquel, CA$907K42.52,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!