- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 350 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,194 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 1409263
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Trees, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Location Description \ Underground Utility, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Water \ City, Board Loaded \ No, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Garage \ No, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Attic \ Access Only, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Water Heater \ Electric, Basement \ None, Construction \ Siding - Wood, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Foundation \ Slab, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ None, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Flooring \ Laminate, Garage\Carport Type \ Carport Single, Miscellaneous \ Short Sale, Flooring \ Tile, Type\Style \ 1 Story, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 20276965
- Zillow Home ID: 77556596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-101K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40515 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40515 homes, this home is 62.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40515 home values.
|3300 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$87K||--||2||1,064|
|3308 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$87K||2||2||1,040|
|3296 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$82K||--||2||920|
|3320 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$82K||--||2||920|
|3316 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$82K||--||2||920|
|3292 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$81K||--||2||788|
|3324 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$85K||2||2||856|
|3312 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$81K||--||1||788|
|3307 Tahoe Rd Lexington, KY||$122K||2||1||1,667|
|3309 Tahoe Rd Lexington, KY||$93K||2||1.5||1,170|
|3288 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$86K||2||1||818|
|3328 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$82K||--||1||920|
|1205 Fenwick Rd Lexington, KY||$104K||3||1||1,107|
|3305 Tahoe Rd Lexington, KY||$100K||--||1.5||1,170|
|1209 Fenwick Rd Lexington, KY||$108K||--||1.5||1,175|
|3313 Tahoe Rd Lexington, KY||$108K||3||1||1,122|
|3284 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$87K||--||2||856|
|3297 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$85K||--||2||960|
|3293 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$85K||--||2||924|
|3301 Valhalla Dr Lexington, KY||$82K||--||2||856|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.