3305 19th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 2 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Territorial
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3650100115
- Zillow Home ID: 48887021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 19th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% less than in Seattle, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beacon Hill home values.
- 3301 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$483K422,040
- 3309 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$531K32.752,040
- 3313 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$439K211,050
- 3317 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$363K21910
- 1809 S Horton St Seattle, WA$431K411,410
- 3233 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$760K322,305
- 3321 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$395K31990
- 3308 18th Ave S Seattle, WA$449K321,800
- 3312 18th Ave S Seattle, WA$478K41.52,480
- 3316 18th Ave S Seattle, WA$441K41.51,650
- 3227 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$406K21990
- 3325 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$659K432,546
- 1803 S Horton St Seattle, WA$502K632,410
- 3324 18th Ave S Seattle, WA$446K41.51,010
- 3219 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$390K11700
- 3329 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$438K31.51,510
- 3300 19th Ave S Seattle, WA$455K41.51,710
- 1806 S Horton St Seattle, WA$354K311,010
- 1902 S Horton St Seattle, WA$503K311,820
- 3326 18th Ave S Seattle, WA$351K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292