3305 69th Ave, Greeley, CO 806343 beds, 3 baths, 3,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 14 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $239,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bonus room and loft area
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,457 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R1610902
- Zillow Home ID: 68056407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 69th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80634 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% higher than in Greeley, and 61.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80634 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80634 home values.
- 3301 69th Ave Greeley, CO$272K433,154
- 3309 69th Ave Greeley, CO$271K432,952
- 3219 69th Ave Greeley, CO$246K432,478
- 3300 69th Ave Greeley, CO$222K323,176
- 3300 69th Ave Greeley, CO--------
- 3304 69th Ave Greeley, CO$260K322,890
- 3313 69th Ave Greeley, CO$238K332,300
- 3308 69th Ave Greeley, CO$268K43--
- 3215 69th Ave Greeley, CO$238K321,507
- 3218 69th Ave Greeley, CO$258K532,924
- 3312 69th Ave Greeley, CO$237K322,598
- 3316 69th Ave Greeley, CO$262K321,850
- 3211 69th Ave Greeley, CO$238K521,531
- 3214 69th Ave Greeley, CO$266K433,509
- 3208 69th Avenue Pl Greeley, CO$295K433,106
- 3316 70th Ave Greeley, CO$432K33--
- 3212 69th Avenue Pl Greeley, CO$335K432,706
- 3303 68th Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$261K532,890
- 3217 68th Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$245K432,680
- 3315 68th Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$252K323,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.