3305 Edwards Ct, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 3 baths, 2,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Greenville's outstanding family neighborhood. Central location to downtown, mall, university, hospital and restaurants/businesses. Great area for biking, running, walking. One of Greenville's safest and most well known. Great schools. Close to Rose gymnastics, The University pool, kids ballet school, several private schools, Greenville Rec. Park. Contact Owner Directly 252 353 9094 or Cell 941 720 7539 NOT YET LISTED ON MLS...first one to see this house will buy it!
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Fully glassed sunroom / garden porch, Oversized deck, Upgraded tile kitchen/entrance
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 057747
- Zillow Home ID: 51457781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 Edwards Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Greenville, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 3303 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$198K32.51,996
- 3307 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$215K32.52,208
- 1808 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$207K32.52,034
- 3301 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$238K42.52,415
- 928 Nottingham Rd Greenville, NC$232K443,485
- 3309 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$207K32.52,109
- 3304 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$176K32.51,866
- 1806 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$209K32.52,119
- 1602 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$230K32.52,301
- 3302 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$189K32.52,140
- 3306 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$210K322,115
- 3308 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$205K332,102
- 1711 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$214K422,486
- 3300 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$173K321,720
- 3311 Edwards Ct Greenville, NC$205K322,020
- 1811 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$206K322,089
- 1815 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$251K432,800
- 1813 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$207K42.52,031
- 1604 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$227K32.52,233
- 1804 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC$240K332,501
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!