- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3305 Moncucco Ct, San Jose, CA 951486 beds, 4 baths, 3,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,590 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $950,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 650 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 65967028
- Zillow Home ID: 54772275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 Moncucco Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in San Jose, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3279 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$1.06M32.51,983
- 3309 Moncucco Ct San Jose, CA$1.35M433,153
- 3320 Moncucco Way San Jose, CA$1.64M543,953
- 3273 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$981K32.52,477
- 3280 Chateau Du Lac San Jose, CA$1.03M42.52,143
- 3300 Moncucco Ct San Jose, CA$1.29M433,153
- 3286 Chateau Du Lac San Jose, CA$936K32.51,618
- 3314 Moncucco Way San Jose, CA$1.36M643,518
- 3280 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$1.02M421,983
- 3304 Moncucco Ct San Jose, CA$1.41M643,518
- 3274 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$988K42.52,143
- 3308 Moncucco Ct San Jose, CA$1.35M643,518
- 3267 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$967K42.52,143
- 3272 Chateau Du Lac San Jose, CA$939K32.51,983
- 3292 Chateau Du Lac San Jose, CA$970K42.52,143
- 3306 Moncucco Way San Jose, CA$1.38M643,518
- 3319 Moncucco Way San Jose, CA$1.28M532,912
- 3313 Moncucco Way San Jose, CA$1.24M532,912
- 3268 Lac Bleu Ct San Jose, CA$919K32.51,983
- 3327 Einstein Ct San Jose, CA$1.66M543,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!