3305 Potter St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 331421700
- Zillow Home ID: 10336537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 Potter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrowgate market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.3% greater than in Philadelphia, and 114.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrowgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrowgate home values.
- 3307 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,120
- 3303 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,120
- 3309 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,120
- 3301 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$37K31972
- 3311 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,120
- 3329 I St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,044
- 3313 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,120
- 3316 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$41K----1,740
- 3314 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$88K----1,740
- 3312 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$40K----1,740
- 3318 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$46K----1,740
- 3310 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$48K----1,608
- 3320 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$85K----1,740
- 3315 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,120
- 3331 I St Philadelphia, PA$39K411,564
- 3308 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$82K----1,740
- 3322 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$36K----1,740
- 3317 Potter St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,120
- 3324 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$39K----1,740
- I St Philadelphia, PA$39K411,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!