3305 Sierra Crest Way, Reno, NV 895194 beds, 3 baths, 3,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $537,500
- Price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 788 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,122 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 22019102
- Zillow Home ID: 7337003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3305 Sierra Crest Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Reno, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 3315 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$544K322,653
- 3301 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$542K322,745
- 3325 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$568K433,113
- 3372 Buckcreek Dr Reno, NV$772K42.52,997
- 3285 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$634K43.54,082
- 3364 Buckcreek Dr Reno, NV$669K432,990
- 3356 Buckcreek Dr Reno, NV$562K332,804
- 3395 Cheechako Dr Reno, NV$629K43.53,635
- 3379 Cheechako Dr Reno, NV$619K32.52,773
- 3335 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$600K53.54,281
- 3340 Buckcreek Ct # C Reno, NV$552K432,826
- 3399 Cheechako Dr Reno, NV$759K433,918
- 3375 Cheechako Dr Reno, NV$631K32.52,609
- 3265 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$694K43.54,060
- 3389 Buckcreek Dr Reno, NV$779K544,084
- 3332 Buckcreek Ct Reno, NV$563K42.52,997
- 3345 Sierra Crest Way Reno, NV$588K54.54,953
- 3381 Buckcreek Dr Reno, NV$587K434,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!