- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3306 228th St SW, Brier, WA 980363 beds, 1 bath, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $180,458
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street, 780 sqft
- Master bedroom with walk in closet and living room, 3 bedrooms plus den, everything redone in 2007
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 00570200002102
- Zillow Home ID: 38529125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 228th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98036, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 317.6% higher than in Brier, and 7.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98036 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98036 home values.
- 22815 34th Ave W Brier, WA$238K311,040
- 3307 228th St SW Brier, WA$233K21768
- 22825 34th Ave W Brier, WA$277K31.51,000
- 3309 228th St SW Brier, WA$395K42.52,186
- 22806 32nd Ave W Brier, WA$327K31.751,463
- 3201 228th St SW Brier, WA$701K434,050
- 22901 34th Ave W Brier, WA$327K31.51,437
- 22808 34th Ave W Brier, WA$246K311,148
- 22810 32nd Ave W Brier, WA$338K32.51,694
- 22900 32nd Ave W Brier, WA$276K31966
- 3230 227th St SW Brier, WA$333K31.751,848
- 3330 227th St SW Brier, WA$371K32.52,124
- 22816 34th Ave W Brier, WA$351K321,600
- 22911 34th Ave W Brier, WA$302K31.51,000
- 3310 227th St SW Brier, WA$356K321,848
- 22818 34th Ave W Brier, WA$353K332,040
- 22710 32nd Ave W Brier, WA$337K321,682
- 22906 32nd Ave W Brier, WA$334K32.51,602
- 3320 227th St SW Brier, WA$387K32.51,911
- 22919 34th Ave W Brier, WA$331K311,210
Nearby Schools in Brier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292