3306 Cadillac Dr, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $563
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 418 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Commercial grade dark laminate flooring. Travertine and slate tiles.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,333 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 30506068
- Zillow Home ID: 19608859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Cadillac Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3312 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$820K421,503
- 3305 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$802K321,403
- 1520 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$688K221,100
- 3323 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$682K321,333
- 3324 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$780K321,612
- 3305 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$743K321,333
- 3313 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$732K321,403
- 1510 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$792K----2,124
- 3331 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$763K421,503
- 1504 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$933KStudio--2,640
- 1514 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$759K----2,122
- 3325 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$802K521,918
- 3336 Cadillac Dr San Jose, CA$877K522,098
- 1518 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$836K221,100
- 3343 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$959K73.52,734
- 1496 Lexington Dr San Jose, CA$840K----2,117
- 3308 Valley Forge Way San Jose, CA$769K321,333
- 3312 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$766K321,565
- 3316 Valley Forge Way San Jose, CA$744K421,503
- 3324 Merrimac Dr San Jose, CA$812K421,503
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.