3306 Covered Bridge Way, Sevierville, TN 378622 beds, 3 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $192,500
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- View: Mountain, Water
- Community Pool Streetlights Covered Bridge and Clubhouse
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 104J B 00100 013
- Zillow Home ID: 81448266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Covered Bridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37862 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 81.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.4% greater than in Sevier, and 177.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37862 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sevier.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3339 Covered Bridge Way Sevierville, TN$179K221,058
- 3122-3124 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$168K231,080
- 3125 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$160K22.51,325
- 3131 Smoky Ridge Way Pigeon Forge, TN$154K--1.51,352
- 3135 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$141K221,218
- 3139 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$143K111,352
- 3144 Smoky Ridge Way Pigeon Forge, TN$213K44.52,650
- 3146 Smoky Ridge Way Pigeon Forge, TN$170K--3.51,620
- 3204 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$163K221,060
- 3147 Smoky Ridge Way Pigeon Forge, TN$169K111,014
- 2181 Wears Valley Rd Pigeon Forge, TN$120K221,692
- 3225 Smoky Ridge Way Sevierville, TN$123K111,352
- 2235 Wears Valley Rd Sevierville, TN$312K--32,200
- 2250 Cove Creek Dr Sevierville, TN$184K--31,744
- 2171 Wears Valley Rd Pigeon Forge, TN$128K11792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292