3306 Killarney St, El Paso, TX 799252 beds, 1 bath, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $48,601
- Price/sqft: $39
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 338 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: S23199902001000
- Zillow Home ID: 27476149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Killarney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79925 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.9% lower than in El Paso, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79925 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Album Park home values.
- 3304 Killarney St El Paso, TX$115K--21,416
- 3308 Killarney St El Paso, TX$115K--1.51,353
- 3307 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$119K--21,930
- 3305 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$128K--21,421
- 3302 Killarney St El Paso, TX$121K--21,670
- 3310 Killarney St El Paso, TX$125K--21,379
- 3309 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$120K421,708
- 3303 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$122K--22,035
- 3307 Killarney St El Paso, TX$115K31.751,327
- 3309 Killarney St El Paso, TX$119K432,090
- 3305 Killarney St El Paso, TX$135K--2.51,557
- 3312 Killarney St El Paso, TX$98K--21,242
- 3311 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$161K422,263
- 3300 Killarney St El Paso, TX$126K--21,242
- 3311 Killarney St El Paso, TX$147K--21,960
- 3301 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$143K421,898
- 3303 Killarney St El Paso, TX$117K31.51,313
- 3313 Killarney St El Paso, TX$130K421,694
- 3314 Killarney St El Paso, TX$118K--21,473
- 3313 Kilkenny Rd El Paso, TX$111K--21,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!