- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3306 Kingsbury Cir, Roanoke, VA 240143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 597 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 1290170
- Zillow Home ID: 49646284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Kingsbury Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 24014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% greater than in Roanoke, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24014 home values.
- 3302 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$368K3--2,435
- 3310 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$455K3--2,626
- 3314 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$433K332,626
- 3222 Southwood Manor Ct Roanoke, VA$680K4--3,453
- 3226 Southwood Manor Ct Roanoke, VA$921K5--4,230
- 3214 Southwood Manor Ct Roanoke, VA$604K34--
- 3318 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$447K3--2,626
- 3221 Southwood Manor Ct Roanoke, VA$596K34--
- 3301 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$438K32.52,544
- 3322 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$454K4--2,527
- 3305 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$421K32.52,544
- 3309 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$471K3--2,435
- 3326 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$482K4--2,626
- 3313 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$378K32.52,544
- 3209 Southwood Manor Ct Roanoke, VA$690K677,158
- 3330 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$449K3--2,633
- 3334 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$584K4--2,626
- 3301 Southwood Village Ct Roanoke, VA$371K3--2,616
- 3305 Somercroft Ct Roanoke, VA$357K3--2,492
- 3317 Kingsbury Cir Roanoke, VA$561K3--2,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.