- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3306 Lake Albano Cir, San Jose, CA 951352 beds, 2 baths, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 402 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $447,500
- Price/sqft: $307
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 66555049
- Zillow Home ID: 19799864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Lake Albano Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3307 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$570K221,679
- 3239 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$568K221,679
- 3239 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$516K221,467
- 3312 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$535K221,679
- 3238 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$503K221,457
- 3305 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$563K321,679
- 2101 Mataro Way San Jose, CA$612K321,746
- 3313 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$390K221,184
- 3304 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$479K221,457
- 2100 Mataro Way San Jose, CA$601K321,735
- 3305 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$579K321,679
- 3305 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$580K32--
- 2025 Folle Blanche Dr San Jose, CA$616K321,735
- 3314 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$390K22.51,776
- 3308 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$484K221,457
- 3234 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$568K221,679
- 2026 Folle Blanche Dr San Jose, CA$556K221,629
- 3309 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$564K22.51,776
- 2099 Mataro Way San Jose, CA$622K321,746
- 3310 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$448K221,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!