- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3306 Saddlebrook Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $95,000
- Parking: 304 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 1290534000
- Zillow Home ID: 14976161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Saddlebrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% higher than in Augusta, and 93.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Spring home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,440 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 12,197 sqft lot, built in 1977
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3304 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$61K321,326
- 3308 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$74K321,436
- 3505 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$78K421,472
- 3501 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA--------
- 3310 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$78K421,520
- 2513 Saddle Horn Ct Hephzibah, GA$83K321,433
- 3309 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$79K321,520
- 3311 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$80K321,366
- 3507 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$77K321,496
- 3307 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$81K321,436
- 3504 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$61K321,304
- 2514 Saddle Horn Ct Hephzibah, GA$84K421,444
- 3302 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$75K321,431
- 3506 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$78K321,436
- 3312 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$59K321,242
- 3305 Saddlebrook Dr Hephzibah, GA$70K321,242
- 2202 Chaps Ln Hephzibah, GA$81K321,473
- 3508 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$76K321,431
- 2103 Canter Ct Hephzibah, GA$60K321,242
- 3509 Reins Ct Hephzibah, GA$77K321,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.