3306 Young St, Winter Park, FL 327924 beds, 2 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032230939900020
- Zillow Home ID: 46046241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3306 Young Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32792 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.2% greater than in Goldenrod, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32792 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goldenrod.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32792 home values.
- 3300 Young St Winter Park, FL$207K422,065
- 3312 Young St Winter Park, FL$214K421,826
- 3311 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$107K321,482
- 3319 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$168K321,200
- 3303 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$132K321,200
- 819 Appalachee Ave Winter Park, FL$181K421,738
- 3232 Young St Winter Park, FL$216K321,842
- 820 Appalachee Ave Winter Park, FL$145K421,738
- 3241 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$167K321,785
- 822 Cabot Ct Winter Park, FL$169K421,738
- 825 Appalachee Ave Winter Park, FL$175K421,896
- 3318 Young St Winter Park, FL$172K422,127
- 826 Appalachee Ave Winter Park, FL$137K421,847
- 3226 Young St Winter Park, FL$147K421,558
- 828 Cabot Ct Winter Park, FL$150K421,800
- 3233 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$139K321,749
- 809 Carriage Hill Rd Winter Park, FL$151K321,836
- 817 Chipley Ct Winter Park, FL$168K421,786
- 722 Coachlight Way Winter Park, FL$140K321,749
- 3312 Raiders Run Winter Park, FL$149K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!