- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ None, Cooling \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Garage Parking Features \ Private / Exclusive, Heating \ Wall Furnace, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ Laundry Area - In All Units, Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Meters \ Separate Electric, Meters \ Separate Gas, Meters \ Separate Water, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Duplex, Unit Types in Building \ 3 Bedroom Unit(s), Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 49440034
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19734170
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Edenvale - Seven Trees home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Edenvale - Seven Trees homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.7% higher than in San Jose, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
|3295 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$688K||--||--||2,368|
|3321 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$697K||--||--||2,368|
|3330 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$614K||4||2.5||1,742|
|3285 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$681K||--||--||2,368|
|3337 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$698K||--||--||2,368|
|3334 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$533K||3||2||1,152|
|3326 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$552K||4||2||1,346|
|3338 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$673K||4||2.5||2,494|
|3322 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||--||4||3||1,458|
|3279 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$680K||--||--||2,368|
|3273 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$684K||--||--||2,368|
|775 Singleton Rd San Jose, CA||$694K||--||--||2,368|
|3298 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$688K||--||--||2,368|
|3310 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$688K||--||--||2,368|
|3342 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$513K||4||2||1,346|
|3290 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$689K||--||--||2,368|
|3322 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$690K||--||--||2,368|
|3318 Lantern Way San Jose, CA||$614K||4||2.5||1,742|
|3278 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$687K||--||--||2,368|
|3261 Locke Dr San Jose, CA||$684K||--||--||2,368|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Andrew P. Hill High (assigned)9-120.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!