This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,308 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $120,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Carpet, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Exterior Features \ Improved Outbldg(s), Status \ Active, Floors \ Vinyl, Water\System \ City Water, Community Amenities \ Cable Available, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Garage \ None, Specialty Rooms \ Living & Dining Cmbo, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Carport \ Double Attached, Lot Description \ Level, Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 2-028C-06-026.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77932699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among Hattiesburg homes, this home is valued 24.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.9% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3305 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$92K||--||--||1,253|
|3203 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$100K||--||--||1,808|
|3304 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$108K||--||--||1,784|
|3302 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$109K||--||--||1,753|
|1205 N 34th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$132K||--||--||2,408|
|3300 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$97K||3||2||1,792|
|3304 Campbell Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$74K||--||--||860|
|3311 Campbell Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$69K||--||--||696|
|3201 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$92K||3||1||1,801|
|3202 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$99K||--||--||1,452|
|3300 Campbell Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$102K||4||2.5||1,800|
|1203 N 34th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$102K||--||--||1,614|
|1212 N 34th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$160K||--||--||2,296|
|1210 N 34th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$89K||3||2||1,288|
|1216 N 34th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$67K||2||1||916|
|140 Northwest Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$103K||3||--||1,656|
|142 Northwest Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$104K||3||2||1,605|
|3206 Luper Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$105K||--||--||1,454|
|138 Northwest Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$106K||--||--||1,648|
|3210 Campbell Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$85K||--||--||1,060|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded1.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org