3307 Turner Ln, Chevy Chase, MD 208154 beds, 2 baths, 2,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,618 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 211 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1990 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- MLS #: MC8384290
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700615816
- Zillow Home ID: 37181659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3307 Turner Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20815 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Chevy Chase, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20815 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chevy Chase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20815 home values.
- 3311 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$1.32M--6.53,534
- 3315 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$693K--21,512
- 3301 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$1.05M--4.53,189
- 3303 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$724K--2.51,458
- 7103 Pomander Ln Chevy Chase, MD$2.28M5610,841
- 3302 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$717K--21,851
- 7102 Pomander Ln Chevy Chase, MD$2.24M656,000
- 3305 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$709K--21,458
- 3203 Turner Ln Chevy Chase, MD$740K442,063
- 3300 Shepherd St Chevy Chase, MD$2.31M76.57,000
- 3301 Shepherd St Chevy Chase, MD$748K--21,752
- 3302 Shepherd St Chevy Chase, MD$1.11M431,972
- 3206 Winnett Rd Chevy Chase, MD$778K--22,086
- 3300 Winnett Rd Chevy Chase, MD$728K--32,045
- 3304 Shepherd St Chevy Chase, MD$637K--21,454
- 7204 Pomander Ln Chevy Chase, MD$1.02M--42,511
- 3204 Winnett Rd Chevy Chase, MD$667K321,458
- 7106 Pomander Ln Chevy Chase, MD$769K422,200
- 3302 Winnett Rd Chevy Chase, MD$2.08M--5.53,878
- 3303 Shepherd St Chevy Chase, MD$709K--21,752
Nearby Schools in Chevy Chase
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.