This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1990
- Views: 2,043 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $261,900
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Stove, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ From I-395-West on King Street-1st light turn left, HOAFee \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, ListingDate \ 2015-04-25T00:00:00, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 1, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Permit Required, PropertyType \ Garden 1-4 Floors, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 826, TotalTaxes \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, UnitNumber \ 3167, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 3167
- Floor size: 826 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 012.030A07-3167
- Zillow Home ID: 63015459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alexandria West home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Alexandria as a whole. Among Alexandria West homes, this home is valued 10.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alexandria West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108% greater than in Alexandria, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alexandria West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alexandria West home values.
Nearby Schools in Alexandria
Data by GreatSchools.org