3308 Cawein Way, Louisville, KY 402203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Email Julia to set up apt to walk through, please note that we are currently packing so you might have to look past some furniture and boxes.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 14-082E-0062-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73449774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3308 Cawein Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Avondale Melbourne Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Louisville, and 87.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Avondale Melbourne Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale Melbourne Heights home values.
- 3310 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$129K--1.51,216
- 3306 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$129K--1.51,216
- 3311 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$145K--1.51,244
- 3312 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$128K321,134
- 3304 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$134K--1.51,216
- 3309 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$143K--1.51,510
- 3313 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$142K31.51,282
- 3307 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$137K--1.51,294
- 3315 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$144K--1.51,238
- 3307 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$130K--1.51,247
- 3302 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$151K31.51,626
- 3314 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$141K--1.51,382
- 3309 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$129K--1.51,281
- 3305 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$129K--1.51,160
- 3317 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$138K--1.51,256
- 3305 Furman Blvd Louisville, KY$128K322,150
- 3311 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$151K321,747
- 3303 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$127K--1.51,187
- 3313 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$141K--1.51,410
- 3316 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$144K--1.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.