3308 Willow Ln, Moore, OK 731703 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
call for more info
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112609212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3308 Willow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Moore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 3308 Willow Ln Moore, OK$226K332,288
- 2021 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$220K32.52,280
- 2028 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$183K321,876
- 3304 Willow Ln Moore, OK$191K421,906
- 2024 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$187K321,816
- 2032 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$222K332,326
- 2017 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$214K332,104
- 2020 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$195K322,000
- 3300 Willow Ln Moore, OK$218K422,313
- 2020 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$193K321,885
- 2016 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$223K332,300
- 3313 Willow Ln Moore, OK$207K322,065
- 2036 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$188K321,898
- 3309 Willow Ln Moore, OK$193K221,940
- 2013 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$224K432,376
- 3305 Willow Ln Moore, OK$212K42.52,098
- 2016 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$191K321,933
- 2012 SW 32nd St Oklahoma City, OK$188K321,627
- 3301 Willow Ln Moore, OK$194K322,041
- 2021 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$190K321,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.