- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 298 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $98,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 440749
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 303 sqft
- Security System
- Appliance \ RANGE, Appliance \ DISHWASHER, Appliance \ W \ D HOOKUPS, Condition \ Excellent, Floors \ CARPET, InteriorFeatures \ SECURITY SYSTEM, InteriorFeatures \ CEILING FAN(S), InteriorFeatures \ BLINDS, Misc \ WALK-IN CLOSET(S), PropertyType \ Residential, SiteDescription \ PRIVACY FENCE, Style \ Ranch, TypeHeat \ HEAT PUMP, Fireplace \ Prefab, Floors \ VINYL, Construction Type \ Vinyl Siding, Sewer \ Public Works, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, DiningRoom \ KITCHEN\COMBO, Miscellaneous \ CRAWLSPACE, Miscellaneous \ DECK(S), Zoning \ Residential District, Floors \ LAMINATE, Misc \ DEN\FAMILY ROOM, SqFt Range \ 1101 TO 1200
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 0425141172
- Zillow Home ID: 53650258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28348 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Hope Mills as a whole. Among 28348 homes, this home is 22.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28348, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Hope Mills, and 150.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28348 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hope Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28348 home values.
|3312 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$96K||3||2||1,084|
|3300 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$96K||3||2||1,100|
|3316 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$96K||3||2||1,108|
|3258 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$102K||3||2||1,223|
|3320 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$95K||3||2||1,098|
|3254 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$102K||3||2||1,194|
|3860 Softwind Ln Hope Mills, NC||$99K||3||2||1,114|
|4051 Camden Rd Fayetteville, NC||$102K||3||2||1,220|
|3324 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$96K||3||2||1,122|
|3250 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$104K||3||2||1,230|
|3408 Ireland Dr Hope Mills, NC||$102K||3||2||1,191|
|3408 Ireland Dr Hope Mills, NC||$103K||3||2||1,200|
|4047 Camden Rd Fayetteville, NC||$81K||3||1||1,000|
|3850 Softwind Ln Hope Mills, NC||$125K||3||2||1,699|
|3328 Winesap Rd Hope Mills, NC||$103K||3||2||1,167|
|3400 Ireland Dr Hope Mills, NC||$109K||3||2||1,282|
|Softwind Ln Hope Mills, NC||$106K||3||2||1,240|
|3863 Softwind Ln Hope Mills, NC||$106K||3||2||1,240|
|4065 Camden Rd Fayetteville, NC||$88K||2||1||1,125|
|3412 Ireland Dr Hope Mills, NC||$99K||3||2||1,165|
Nearby Schools in Hope Mills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!