- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3309 Cedarhurst Rd, Baltimore, MD 212141 bath, 1,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 5864K019
- Zillow Home ID: 36576711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3309 Cedarhurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Moravia-Walther market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Moravia-Walther home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Moravia-Walther home values.
- 3307 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$139K--21,240
- 3311 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$152K331,294
- 3305 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$146K--11,240
- 3303 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$140K--2.51,418
- 4624 Crosswood Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--21,428
- 4646 Harcourt Rd Baltimore, MD$151K--21,418
- 3301 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$146K32.51,418
- 4644 Harcourt Rd Baltimore, MD$156K--21,418
- 4622 Crosswood Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--21,428
- Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$65K------
- Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$84K--11,428
- 4642 Harcourt Rd Baltimore, MD$144K--1.51,428
- 4609 Crosswood Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--21,462
- 4620 Crosswood Ave Baltimore, MD$120K321,828
- 4640 Harcourt Rd Baltimore, MD$139K--11,428
- 3308 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$84K--11,428
- 3306 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$120K--11,428
- 3312 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$140K32--
- 3304 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$134K321,428
- 3310 Cedarhurst Rd Baltimore, MD$123K321,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.