3309 Cotswold St, Las Vegas, NV 891293 beds, 2 baths, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 11 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $27
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 1477765
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13809413034
- Zillow Home ID: 6928064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3309 Cotswold Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in Las Vegas, and 126.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 3305 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$159K321,307
- 3317 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$163K32.51,486
- 3301 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$174K42.51,745
- 3304 Barnstaple Ct Las Vegas, NV$159K331,486
- 3308 Barnstaple Ct Las Vegas, NV$184K431,745
- 3325 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$161K321
- 3300 Barnstaple Ct Las Vegas, NV$145K321,207
- 3329 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$160K321,307
- 3308 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$164K42.51,745
- 3312 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$168K421,745
- 3304 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$148K321,207
- Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$166K42.51,745
- 3316 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$156K321,307
- 3320 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$149K321,207
- 3312 Barnstaple Ct Las Vegas, NV$160K32.51,486
- 3300 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$216K42.51,745
- 3324 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$166K111,745
- 3333 Cotswold St Las Vegas, NV$148K321,207
- 8101 Chiltern Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K321,307
- 8101 Kempston Ct Las Vegas, NV$182K431,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.