3309 Diamond Dr, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 557463
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P32499902602100
- Zillow Home ID: 27455728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3309 Diamond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% greater than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 3307 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$139K--22,281
- 3311 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$148K421,979
- 3308 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$142K--21,849
- 3310 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$105K--21,455
- 3306 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$144K32.752,448
- 3312 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$134K321,944
- 3313 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$128K421,675
- 3305 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$118K421,685
- 3308 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$146K321,862
- 3306 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$120K321,634
- 3304 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$127K422,281
- 3310 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$138K322,046
- 3314 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$111K--21,431
- 3304 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$117K--21,641
- 3315 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$130K431,777
- 3303 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$107K--21,328
- 8701 Marble Dr El Paso, TX$167K322,124
- 3312 Diamond Dr El Paso, TX$130K--21,706
- 3302 Zircon Dr El Paso, TX$118K--21,525
- 8700 Marble Dr El Paso, TX$164K322,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292