- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,376 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: AX8586101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 470 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, New Construction \ Y, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Amenities \ FP Glass Doors, Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Hardiplank, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Zoned, Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ FP Gas Insert, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG\NO KO, Listing Status \ Pending, Amenities \ Double Vanities, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,921 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 015.030130
- Zillow Home ID: 12029162
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $710K-1.22M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Potomac West home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Alexandria as a whole. Among Potomac West homes, this home is 133.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Potomac West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Alexandria, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Potomac West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Potomac West home values.
|3307 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$693K||--||1.5||1,350|
|3311 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$769K||--||2||1,724|
|3305 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$737K||3||1||1,487|
|3313 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$779K||--||2||1,659|
|3303 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$780K||--||2.5||1,781|
|310 Aspen St Alexandria, VA||$750K||--||2.5||1,980|
|3308 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$1.18M||--||4.5||3,168|
|3308 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$757K||--||1.75||1,671|
|3310 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$1.12M||4||4.5||2,884|
|3306 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$749K||3||2.5||1,600|
|3306 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$711K||3||2||1,523|
|3304 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$745K||--||2||1,692|
|3312 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$816K||4||3.5||1,605|
|3301 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$797K||--||2||1,781|
|3302 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$716K||3||2.5||1,344|
|3401 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$783K||4||2||1,950|
|302 Aspen Pl Alexandria, VA||$728K||--||3||1,587|
|3400 Russell Rd Alexandria, VA||$1.29M||6||4.5||4,911|
|3300 Holly St Alexandria, VA||$768K||4||3||2,000|
|300 Aspen St Alexandria, VA||$830K||4||2||2,466|
Nearby Schools in Alexandria
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!