3309 Twana Dr, Des Moines, IA 503103 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 10003835000000
- Zillow Home ID: 801438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3309 Twana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Beaver, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.5% less than in Des Moines, and 8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Beaver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Beaver home values.
- 3305 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$133K31.5976
- 3313 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$146K321,272
- 3630 Twana Dr APT 23 Des Moines, IA$106K21770
- 3620 Twana Dr APT 7 Des Moines, IA$112K21770
- 3600 Twana Dr APT 20 Des Moines, IA$111K21800
- 3630 Twana Dr APT 24 Des Moines, IA$114K21770
- 3620 Twana Dr APT 17 Des Moines, IA$110K21770
- 3620 Twana Dr APT 22 Des Moines, IA$110K21880
- 3308 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$143K321,044
- 3610 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$123K21800
- 3312 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$121K311,004
- 3304 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$120K31986
- 3308 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$130K321,004
- 3301 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$131K41960
- 3317 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$133K32998
- 3304 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$123K311,020
- 3312 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$119K31964
- 3316 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$131K31.5960
- 3300 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$133K311,044
- 3300 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$131K311,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.