- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
331 72nd St N, Birmingham, AL 352063 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $11,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 23152015002000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 953279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 331 72nd St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Birmingham, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35206 home values.
- 7209 4th Ave S Birmingham, AL$70K31953
- 315 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$49K311,269
- 7200 4th Ave S Birmingham, AL$87K321,408
- 313 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$41K211,100
- 322 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$29K31904
- 328 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$31K311,008
- 7204 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL$31K311,136
- 7200 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL$58K31924
- 316 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$63K21888
- 7135 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL$30K21754
- 312 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$63K311,195
- 400 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$35K31958
- 7200 3rd Ave N Birmingham, AL$56K311,342
- 308 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$61K321,070
- 7131 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL$56K21754
- 7204 3rd Ave N Birmingham, AL$79K221,306
- 411 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$19K311,223
- 7206 3rd Ave N Birmingham, AL$34K211,451
- 7138 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL$56K21754
- 410 72nd St N Birmingham, AL$80K311,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!