- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
331 8th St, Montara, CA 940373 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 1990 for $279,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 390 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 036023060
- Zillow Home ID: 15532615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 331 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Montara, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
- 329 8th St Montara, CA$805K221,950
- 330 7th St Montara, CA$731K21930
- 349 8th St Montara, CA$944K432,677
- 330 8th St Montara, CA$793K221,630
- 340 7th St Montara, CA$743K21.51,260
- 350 8th St Montara, CA$831K331,900
- 480 Farallone Ave Montara, CA$1.47M41.52,560
- 350 7th St Montara, CA$738K321,620
- 314 8th St Montara, CA$815K321,860
- 464 Farallone Ave Montara, CA$899K32.53,000
- 357 8th St Montara, CA$844K221,970
- 360 8th St Montara, CA$1.89M43.53,750
- 321 7th St Montara, CA$623K21810
- 325 7th St Montara, CA$711K321,010
- 360 7th St Montara, CA$1.83M544,180
- 311 7th St Montara, CA$698K321,250
- 345 9th St Montara, CA$2.04M543,200
- 300 8th St Montara, CA$625K12820
- 335 7th St Montara, CA$778K321,840
- 305 7th St Montara, CA$746K32.51,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!