- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2014
- 318 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,518 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1992 for $326,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 207586
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Basement \ None, Garage \ None, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Style \ Singlewide, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Approval Needed \ Yes, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Status \ Active, Restrict Covenants \ Yes, Region \ Berkshire - South, Park Type \ General, Construction \ Modular, Restrictions \ No Sublet, Restrictions \ Pets w\Restrictions, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 56803848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 74.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.