- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 283 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $94,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Commuter Bus, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ Cool Air, Driveway Type \ None, Exterior \ Clapboard, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ On Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,814 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0043 B:0011 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58032218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 45.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 74.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|333 Center St W Haven, CT||$144K||3||2||1,100|
|327 Center St West Haven, CT||$223K||6||3||2,683|
|335 Center St West Haven, CT||$155K||3||2||1,426|
|339 Center St West Haven, CT||$126K||4||2||1,280|
|341 Center St West Haven, CT||$224K||5||3||3,015|
|327 Center St # 2 West Haven, CT||$244K||4||2||2,000|
|754 Savin Ave W Haven, CT||$198K||3||1||1,604|
|756 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$185K||4||2||2,064|
|744 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||--||2||1||1,114|
|771 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||--||1||1||--|
|736 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$329K||Studio||4||3,412|
|315 Center St West Haven, CT||$256K||4||2||2,936|
|758 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$277K||5||3||2,977|
|362 Center St West Haven, CT||$207K||4||2||2,409|
|770 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$182K||3||1||1,776|
|307 Center St West Haven, CT||$251K||3||2||2,236|
|353 Center St West Haven, CT||$208K||4||2||2,498|
|774 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$180K||2||2||1,904|
|375 Center St West Haven, CT||$182K||4||2||1,751|
|305 Center St West Haven, CT||$207K||1||1||1,106|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!