331 Chinook St, Molalla, OR 970383 beds, 3 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Home features stainless steel appliances, Hickory Cabinets, Tile back splash and Large kitchen Island. Open Kitchen Great room concept. Wonderful Gas fireplace in large vaulted Great Room.
3 bedrooms upstairs with large master bath that features double sinks and Hickory cabinets continue in bathrooms and a large jetted tub.
Don't miss this home. At this price it will be gone quick!
2nd bedroom has a large closet with organizer and the 3rd bedroom has it's own walk in closet as well.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05007871
- Zillow Home ID: 70506850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 331 Chinook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Molalla, and 45.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
- 321 Chinook St Molalla, OR$244K432,296
- 321 Chinook St Molalla, OR$243K43--
- 1031 Coho St Molalla, OR$213K321,736
- 1041 Coho St Molalla, OR$235K321,682
- 311 Chinook St Molalla, OR$214K421,624
- 14999 S Highway 211 Molalla, OR$234K321,626
- 14999 S # OR-211 Molalla, OR$250K321,626
- 1021 Coho St Molalla, OR$251K42.52,404
- 332 Chinook St Molalla, OR$211K321,874
- 322 Chinook St Molalla, OR$225K331,949
- 1011 Coho St Molalla, OR$243K321,898
- 301 Chinook St Molalla, OR$329K322,197
- 312 Chinook St Molalla, OR$214K321,915
- 1001 Coho St Molalla, OR$210K321,578
- 331 Trout St Molalla, OR$224K322,002
- 321 Trout St Molalla, OR$209K431,775
- 302 Chinook St Molalla, OR$211K321,615
- 302 Chinook St Molalla, OR--------
- 951 Coho St Molalla, OR$211K321,630
- 311 Trout St Molalla, OR$213K331,841
Nearby Schools in Molalla
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292