This waterfront community is top of the line with secured entry and 24 hour concierge services. The clubroom and gym are just steps from this pool side townhome making all the amenities easily accessible via the exit door located on the second floor which leads out to your private patio overlooking the pool.
This home is beautiful and incredibly convenient with stainless appliances, window coverings, front loading washer and dryer all included. All you need to do is move in!
Come see this before it's too late.
- Built in 2008
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,884 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $239
- MLS #: U7732158
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Maintenance\Repairs, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Description \ High Rise, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Features \ Storage, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Location \ Historic District, Pet Size \ Large (61-100 Lbs.), Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Roof \ Membrane
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 162915950840000314
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 89747196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $273-510K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33755 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33755 homes, this home is 179.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 158.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33755, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Clearwater, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (147)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 331 Cleveland St|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!