- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,038 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: PLSW M:09 B:014 L:000-000
- Zillow Home ID: 114240258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03865 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Plaistow as a whole. Among 03865 homes, this home is valued 27.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plaistow, and 39.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03865 home values.
Nearby Schools in Plaistow
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!