- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,505 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- MLS #: 71835008
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio\Deck, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOT_WATER \ Tank, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake\Pond, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Frontage, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, SF_TYPE \ Detached, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, HEATING \ Forced Air, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Propane, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, HEATING \ Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, BED3_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Peninsula
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: SLEM M:40 B:5277 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86829814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-773K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is 196.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Salem, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|292 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$475K||3||2.5||3,884|
|4 Island Rd Salem, NH||$248K||2||1||836|
|8 Island Rd Salem, NH||$304K||3||3||1,392|
|12 Island Rd Salem, NH||$193K||3||1||660|
|333 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$265K||2||1||912|
|1 Island Rd Salem, NH||$187K||1||1||804|
|14 Island Rd Salem, NH||$234K||3||1||720|
|5 Island Rd Salem, NH||$628K||4||3.5||2,725|
|16 Island Rd Salem, NH||$390K||3||2||1,768|
|9 Island Rd Salem, NH||$239K||2||1||836|
|11 Island Rd Salem, NH||$180K||2||1||600|
|13 Island Rd Salem, NH||$260K||2||1||880|
|15 Island Rd Salem, NH||$252K||2||2||960|
|17 Island Rd Salem, NH||$197K||2||1||804|
|19 Island Rd Salem, NH||$235K||2||1||785|
|21 Island Rd Salem, NH||$261K||3||--||1,092|
|308 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$323K||2||2.5||1,850|
|308 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$338K||2||2.5||2,032|
|298 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$374K||3||2||2,516|
|335 Shore Dr Salem, NH||$430K||3||2||2,640|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!