331 Sonora Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 940193 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $702,000
- Price/sqft: $444
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 047091070
- Zillow Home ID: 15552371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 331 Sonora Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 36.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
- 323 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$642K21960
- 178 Carmel Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$792K421,590
- 170 Carmel Ave El Granada, CA$833K321,700
- 315 Sonora Ave El Granada, CA$735K421,420
- 163 Vallejo St Half Moon Bay, CA$640K21990
- 162 Carmel Ave El Granada, CA$1.13M332,560
- 171 Vallejo St Half Moon Bay, CA$680K311,160
- 147 Carmel Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$794K321,680
- 155 Vallejo St Half Moon Bay, CA$790K321,695
- 338 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$679K311,080
- 330 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$721K321,410
- 415 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$655K321,050
- 147 Vallejo St Half Moon Bay, CA$750K321,540
- 406 Sonora Ave El Granada, CA$872K421,800
- 171 Carmel Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$664K311,270
- 314 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$717K321,440
- 251 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$636K211,020
- 423 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$745K321,540
- 163 Carmel Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$716K211,230
- 414 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$976K432,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.