- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
331 Sundance Dr, Bartlett, IL 601034 beds, 3 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0102412054
- Zillow Home ID: 4345072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 331 Sundance Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Bartlett, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 333 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$244K----1,727
- 329 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$256K42.52,056
- 335 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$253K----1,727
- 345 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$243K----1,727
- 349 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$258K----2,196
- 327 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$255K----2,008
- 341 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$255K----2,008
- 337 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$303K----2,196
- 351 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$237K----1,742
- 883 Tallgrass Dr Bartlett, IL$260K----2,008
- 881 Tallgrass Dr Bartlett, IL$253K----1,727
- 885 Tallgrass Dr Bartlett, IL$249K----1,727
- 879 Tallgrass Dr Bartlett, IL$270K----2,056
- 325 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$237K----1,727
- 338 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$258K----1,742
- 332 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$258K----1,727
- 339 Sundance Dr Bartlett, IL$268K----2,008
- 353 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$258K----1,727
- 877 Tallgrass Dr Bartlett, IL$222K----1,727
- 337 Lincoln Dr Bartlett, IL$230K----1,727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.