- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R08031
- Zillow Home ID: 58853993
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 16.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Middletown, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|315 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$234K||4||2||1,644|
|314 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$224K||3||2||1,226|
|299 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$264K||4||3||2,256|
|287 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$197K||3||2||1,440|
|310 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,094|
|277 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$183K||2||1||960|
|267 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$199K||4||2||1,344|
|282 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$248K||4||2||1,872|
|257 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$201K||3||1||1,160|
|270 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$241K||4||2||1,739|
|225 Hawks Nest Cir Middletown, CT||$210K||3||2||1,132|
|247 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,544|
|260 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$232K||5||2||1,744|
|136 Bradley St Middletown, CT||$314K||4||1||2,236|
|215 Hawks Nest Cir Middletown, CT||$196K||3||1||1,132|
|237 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$219K||3||2||1,392|
|248 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$238K||4||2||1,744|
|227 Timber Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$226K||4||1||1,584|
|103 Pinehurst Pl Middletown, CT||$416K||3||2.5||2,556|
|207 Hawks Nest Cir Middletown, CT||$246K||2||1.5||1,776|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!