- Blocks away from San Pedro Square, SAP center, Guadalupe River Trail, Cesar Chaves Park, SJ MOMA.
- One of only 6 homes nestled in the newly restored and exclusive Little Italy neighborhood. Originally a homestead for Italian immigrants in the late 1800s, the neighborhood is only recently embracing the identity after 50+ years of neglect. In 2010, the Italian cultural organizations in San Jose collaborated to restore Little Italy with a resounding zeal. Little Italy is in the midst of renovation and will shortly elevate the rising desirability of Downtown San Jose.
- This Home is registered as a Historic Site: The Margaret J. Simondi House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a rare intact late nineteenth and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
- Park-front property. Walk outside and directly onto acres of lush grass. Park is animal friendly. Play fetch with your dog, feed the ducks, and catch a glimpse of the roaming neighborhood bunnies. The bike/run path extends for 10+ miles all the way to Alviso, the southern-most point of the San Francisco Bay. Go for a walk down the Guadelupe River or spend some time at the active tennis courts playing all kind of sports in the local leagues including tennis, futsal, bike-polo, roller hockey, and more.
- Featured on HGTV: Ground up restoration of a wonderful Victorian in Little Italy San Jose. Completely remodeled in 2014 to maximize the useable floor space and natural light. 10ft ceilings. Granite counter tops, stunning hardwood floors, beautiful cabinetry, travertine stone in bathroom. Redesigned floor plan includes great room with entertaining kitchen. The designers made the bay window an easy focal point for holiday decorations and maximum entertainment space.
- Lot: 4,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 2,461 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $479
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, On street, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 25930049
- Zillow Home ID: 19574367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $509-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|325 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$519K||3||2||680|
|323 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$754K||3||1||1,234|
|141 N Almaden Blvd San Jose, CA||$680K||3||2||1,100|
|143 Pleasant Ridge Ave San Jose, CA||$635K||3||2||1,001|
|338 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$515K||2||1||648|
|328 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$613K||2||1||872|
|350 W Julian St San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|324 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$568K||2||1||716|
|Land Only San Jose, CA||$593K||2||1||830|
|W St John St San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|W St John St San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|407 W Saint John St San Jose, CA||$514K||2||1||896|
|175 W Saint James St UNIT 304 San Jose, CA||$452K||1||1||904|
|361 W Santa Clara St San Jose, CA||$589K||--||--||--|
|150 N Autumn St San Jose, CA||$447K||2||1||767|
|420 Autumn Ct San Jose, CA||$469K||3||1||784|
|175 W Saint James St UNIT 304 San Jose, CA||$434K||1||1||904|
|130 N Autumn St San Jose, CA||$533K||--||--||--|
|436 Autumn Ct San Jose, CA||$564K||2||1||1,056|
|77 N Almaden Blvd San Jose, CA||$782K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!