- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 35,368 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $4,969,300
- Price/sqft: $1,180
- MLS #: A2025245
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Design \ Detached, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Rooms Description \ Other, Bedroom Description \ Sitting Area - Master Bedroom, Year Built Description \ Resale, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Exterior Features \ Barbeque, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Interior Features \ Pantry, Lot Description \ 1\2 To Less Than 3\4 Acre Lot, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Subdivision Information \ Boating, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, View \ Bay, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Roof Description \ Concrete Roof, Equipment\Appliances \ Natural Gas, Special Information \ As Is, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Rooms Description \ Storage Room, Design Description \ Three Or More Stories, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Subdivision Information \ Mandatory Hoa, Equipment\Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Front Exposure \ South East, Equipment\Appliances \ Purifier\Sink, Windows\Treatment \ Impact Glass, Section \ 21, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Type of Contingencies \ No Contingencies, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-21-158-0120, Development Name \ HUGHES COVE, Subdivision Name \ HUGHES COVE, Status \ Pending Sale\Rental
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,086 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0141211580120
- Zillow Home ID: 43862771
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $5.46-11.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South-West Coconut Grove home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among South-West Coconut Grove homes, this home is 1736.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 227.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South-West Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Miami, and 193.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South-West Coconut Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
|3314 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$5.23M||6||9||9,862|
|3316 Devon Ct Coconut Grove, FL||$6.97M||4||6||11,000|
|3316 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$7.48M||4||6||11,000|
|3316 Devon Ct Coconut Grove, FL||$7.52M||4||5||11,000|
|3316 Devon Ct # (228) Coconut Grove, FL||$5.57M||4||5.5||--|
|3316 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$5.87M||4||5.5||11,000|
|3313 Devon Rd Miami, FL||$4.5M||4||9.5||7,193|
|3315 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$7.66M||6||7||10,606|
|3323 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$12.9M||5||4||6,415|
|3323 Devon Rd Miami, FL||$7.5M||4||9.5||9,255|
|3309 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$9.12M||4||5||9,622|
|3323 Devon Rd Miami, FL||$6.42M||5||5||7,688|
|3303 Devon Rd Miami, FL||$7.08M||5||5.5||9,255|
|3370 Royal Rd Miami, FL||$35.7M||12||8||9,992|
|3330 Devon Rd # 3 Coconut Grove, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3320 Devon Rd Coconut Grove, FL||$4.71M||6||6||7,304|
|3307 Devon Ct Miami, FL||$10.4M||7||7||10,859|
|3301 Devon Rd Miami, FL||$3.83M||--||--||587|
|3187 Royal Rd Miami, FL||$5.03M||--||--||--|
|3535 Anchorage Way Miami, FL||$3.94M||5||6||5,575|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.