- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3310 Kirkfield Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 468153 beds, 2 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $95,999
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02-08-29-452-010.000-072
- Zillow Home ID: 73181711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3310 Kirkfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Fort Wayne, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Wayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood Park home values.
- Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$120K32.52,274
- 3312 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$120K321,676
- 3321 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$111K332,656
- 3318 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$95K31.51,676
- 3219 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$110K41.52,184
- 3216 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$126K32.52,598
- 3309 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$120K32.52,274
- 3316 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$112K32.52,274
- 3331 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$92K31.51,537
- 3211 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$100K31.51,551
- 3324 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$84K31.51,416
- 3415 Courtwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$87K321,494
- 3315 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$91K31.51,491
- 3201 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$119K42.52,160
- 4103 Victoria Dr Fort Wayne, IN$113K322,538
- 3336 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$95K321,700
- 3322 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$109K321,834
- 3419 Courtwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$113K322,227
- 3319 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$110K321,984
- Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$125K422,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.