- Built in 1980
- Views: 3,550 all time views
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $300
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Water
- Association \ Barbecue, Association \ Spa, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, Cooling \ Wall Window, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Area, Laundry \ In Kitchen, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, Rooms \ Living Room, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Stories \ One Level, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 7148014178
- Zillow Home ID: 21164992
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts Poly High District home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Long Beach as a whole. Among Poly High District homes, this home is valued 25.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Poly High District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% greater than in Long Beach, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Poly High District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Poly High District home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3336 Pasadena Ave|
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!