- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3310 Warner Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 132
- Parcel #: C0040384011
- Zillow Home ID: 12507967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3310 Warner Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stratford Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stratford Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stratford Hills home values.
- 3320 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$226K311,709
- 3307 Cooper Rd Richmond, VA$173K311,317
- 6801 Longview Dr Richmond, VA$174K--21,414
- 6809 South Dr Richmond, VA$205K421,927
- 3305 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$187K31.51,284
- 3317 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$235K31.51,359
- 3330 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$217K321,785
- 3313 Cooper Rd Richmond, VA$155K311,300
- 3325 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$205K311,340
- 6821 South Dr Richmond, VA$208K321,515
- 3338 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$214K321,781
- 6816 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$196K321,404
- 6827 Longview Dr Richmond, VA$187K31.51,176
- 6808 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$215K321,452
- 3321 Cooper Rd Richmond, VA$170K31.51,267
- 3333 Warner Rd Richmond, VA$187K311,246
- 6824 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$187K432,300
- 3206 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$174K31.51,278
- 6824 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$224K432,240
- 3214 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$223K21.51,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.